You may ask yourself the following:
- If something were to happen to me, will my family be secure financially?
- Do I have the correct level of cover in place so that my family will be taken care of if I die prematurely?
- How would I cope financially if I become disabled or too ill to work?
- Should I now start making plans form my long-term care needs?
- Is my estate plan up to date?
- Do I have a Will, and health and financial Powers of Attorney in place if I become incapacitated?
What we do together:
- Discuss your family protection including wealth protection
- Assess your need for income protection and critical illness cover
- Review your private medical insurance needs
- Analyse long-term or care fees provision requirements
We’re ready to talk. Are you?
If you would like the peace of mind that you and your family have the right amount of protection in place, please contact us today to find out more about how Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors can help.
In the meantime please refer to our guides on this subject in the 'Our Thinking' section.
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to start your personal financial plan, or want to make the most of the opportunities your wealth brings – Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors will support you at every stage of the journey.
The Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors 'Our Thinking' page has been designed to provide our clients with access to our personal finance magazines and financial guides which are packed full of informative and relevant financial news.